Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on Facebook
Ravengirl Designs on Facebook

Saturday, December 20, 2014

BARELY'S Necklace, Bracelet & Earrings


Rulla in Matte Gold
Tilas in Bonze Green
3.4m Drops in Bonze
2x3m Topaz Crystal Rondelles
11/0 Miyuki Dark Bronze #457D
15/0 Miyuki Dark Bronze #457D

The pattern is "Barely's" by Alexargai from http://fr.dawanda.com/shop/Alexargai
The pattern was easy to follow, BUT, I had a tough time getting the tensions right and had to redo it twice to get it to the point that it fell nicely with no bubbling.  I'm not sure what I was doing wrong, but I found that the last row of superduo needs to have a bit less tension than he states in his instructions.  Anyways, I have to make a couple more sets for clients so I hope those will be less of a problem to do!! The bracelet came together quite easily, but again, the tension issue was a problem when I got to the last superduo row.  I had to redo the bracelet giving more ease on the last row.  I found I spent more time on getting this set done than I would have liked, but I love the finished pieces ... so ... I'll have to make sure to watch the tensions on the last rows and I should have less problems the next time around! 

5 comments:

  1. Hi, ive been looking for this pattern everywhere and the place you sent doesn't have the pattern any longer. Is it possible I can get it from you?. Thk you, Wendy wlhinds521@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://www.thebuffalobeadgallery.com/patterns/piano-man-patter

      Delete
  2. Hi where can I get a pattern for this necklace

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://www.thebuffalobeadgallery.com/patterns/piano-man-patter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this beautiful pattern. Is there a tutorial available on Etsy?

    ReplyDelete